Events include solo & ensemble, spring concerts, jazz band, etc.
- The Percussionist in the Concert Band Setting
–by Aric Hageman
Concert Band Clinic Directors Session
Cheyenne East High School | Cheyenne, WY
- Luke McMillan Technique Workout
–by Luke McMillan
–provides a free workout
- Address core musicianship issues concisely and individualize support and assessment
–by Clark Chaffee
Kappa Zeta Chapter | Phoenix, AZ
- Successful Programming and Performing with a Small Band
–Beth Bronk | Texas Lutheran University
–Mary Ellen Cavitt | Texas State University
- Retention and Recruitment Happens Daily
–by Rachel Maxwell
Covid resources: Ongoing supplemental section to assist during challenging teaching times
- Need a little motivation? Read this uplifting article reprinted with permission from GIA Publications:
Persistence, Persistence and more Persistence!
–by Dr. Tim Lautzenheiser
- Remote Learning Tips
–by Jim DeCaro
Gamma Chapter, Indiana
Jacobs School of Music
Repertoire: Our NEW addition to the Educational Outreach project
- Choosing Quality Literature
–by Roland Sandoval
Texas Bandmasters Association President Elect, 2019-2021
PBM has a YouTube channel!
- Here is a new place where members can add their contributions and share with other directors. facebook.com/groups/510173002454158
BELOW: Interview by Lois Wiggins on transcriptions and selecting literature with the late Mr. Chuck Campbell, deceased member of the Psi Kentucky chapter.